Friday, January 28, 2005

Random.

C has an interview next week! And this company is local! Hallelujah! So very very cool. Send good luck interviewing vibes our way. Im sure there will be more to say on this subject during the coming week.


Ok, so Cs brother didnt call us today to tell us the results from the ultrasound. Of course I am concerned to hear that everything is in the right place, there are 4 chambers and organs measuring right. But, really I am dying to know if its another girl. I think I can get Cs mom to call them tomorrow if we dont hear from them. Mel, you had such a good comment that actually didnt occur to me. It *will* be cool for Owen to have a boy cousin. Even if he is three years younger. He'll catch up and they'll be playing trains together in no time. I cant believe I didnt think about it in his point of view. The only thing is that they live so far away that they really wont have a significant relationship anyway. C hasnt even met our third niece yet, and she'll be a year old in March. Ive only seen her once, for like two hours, and I couldnt even snuggle her bc Owen had HFM and I didnt know if I was carrying it too.

We're hunkering down for a winter storm around here this weekend. Lets just hope we keep our power through it! I dont think its going to be *that* abd a storm, but we loose power if someone sneezes in the wrong direction.