Monday, June 13, 2005

Potty all the time, potty all the time.

So apparently potty training has hit full gear at my house. I have actually lost track of how many times Owen has peed on the potty today, its upwards of 4 or 5! And, he went before his nap, a half hour into his nap (the famous stall technique) and then woke up dry, and peed again after! It is phenomenal.

We took Owen swimming today after he woke up from his nap, and it really wasnt the great time I have been imagining. I guess it will take a few times getting used to the pool. But he was all set, and I even had bought him a vest floatie thing, and he went armed with his new NEMO towel from Grandma. Then, about 20 minutes in, it started to rain. Overall, I had a good time though!

Yesterday, I was commissioned as a Stephen Minister at my church. If anyone reading this is interested in what that is, go to: http://www.stephenministry.org. So its a big deal for me, it was 50 hours of training, and Im so glad I took this step.

Tomorrow is a big day for our whole family. Owen goes to his first day of "summer camp" ie: summer preschool one day per week. I go for my braces removal (wahoo!) and C. has an interview with a local company. I'll update on all these happenings soon!